Kansas City, MO
Do you possess an unwavering aspiration to succeed? Does it give you great pride to skillfully juggle diverse projects, while providing critical support to top-level executives? Do you love being an essential component of a dedicated, driven team? Are you self-motivated, completing objectives with little need for direction or follow-up? If so, let’ s chat!
Executive Assistant Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides principle day-to-day support for Senior Executives
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Organizes and facilitates internal and off-site special events, to include procurement of catering, entertainment, A/V equipment, etc.
- Maintains an active calendar of appointments, coordinating multiple schedules; manages budgets, completes expense reports; screens, composes and prepares correspondence
- Creates/prepares weekly project reports, spreadsheets PowerPoint presentations on a weekly basis
- Plans, coordinates, and attends monthly Senior Level Meetings
- Projects a professional image and diplomatically maintains relationships vital to the success of the organization
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles problems proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion with little need for direction
- Thrives within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent work history, including 3 -5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably within a professional, office environment
- Expert internal and external interaction excellence
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.