Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought*after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
We are currently partnering with a local Kansas City, Missouri company to find an Executive Assistant to join their organization! This person will work closely with the executive team by providing high-level administrative support. This person will act as a right hand to the Chief Operation Officer. This role will be coordinating meetings, creating presentations, tracking expenses, and managing calendars.
- Supporting executives with all administrative needs
- Representing the executive team, as well as diplomatically guarding their time with outside constituents
- Responsible for managing calendars, processing expenses, scheduling, creating reports, and acting as a liaison
- Organizing and maintaining general files and records
- Coordinating executive travel arrangements and guest travel arrangements
- Preparing and editing correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and presentations
- Creating and editing presentation materials used for Executive meetings
- Facilitating special projects, researching information from various internal/external sources.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to activities of the Executive Team and the company
- 5 years of experience assisting C-level executives
- Experience working in the Financial, Insurance, or Banking industry
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow-through
- Detail orientated with expert organizational skills
- Knowledge in event/meeting planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Diplomacy, confidentiality, patience, and tact are crucial
- Multi-tasker, analytical, and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)