Kansas City, MO US
One of our clients is currently providing a unique opportunity for an exceptional, highly professional Executive Assistant. This key position requires superior business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, organization, time management, and an elevated level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency. It offers an exceptional salary and benefits package! What are you waiting for? Let’s chat!
- Provides primary day-to-day support to Director
- Acts as the face and voice of the executive in various interactions, protecting and preserving their time for high-level activities
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas;and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Organizes and facilitates internal and off-site special meetings, including procurement of catering, travel, reservations, entertainment, A/V equipment, etc.
- Maintains an active calendar of appointments, coordinating multiple schedules;manages budgets, completes expense reports;screens, composes, and prepares correspondence
- Oversee communication with office vendor
- Creates/prepares project reports, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations on a weekly basis
- Projects a professional image and diplomatically maintains relationships vital to the success of the organization
- Prioritizes conflicting needs;manages problems proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion with little need for direction
- Thrives within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5 years of high-level Sr. Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant support
- Ability to perform under pressure in stressful situations;available as needed, when needed
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and prioritization proficiencies
- Excellent verbal and written abilities;exceptional customer service
- Understanding of corporate culture and etiquette
- Maintains the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- Exhibits flexibility, resourcefulness, self-confidence, and tact
- Dependable, punctual, and able to respond well to direction;works best autonomously after training
- Experienced in internet research and social media
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁcient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to ﬁnd the right ﬁt.