Employee Experience Senior Specialist
As a member of the HR team, the Employee Experience Senior Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as staffing and on-boarding, training delivery, performance management, employee and industrial relations and employee engagement. In addition, this position will serve as a specialist within the HR Employee Experience & Employee Relations team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to business leaders, hiring managers, business and human resource professionals, industry contacts, and employees.
Employee Experience Senior Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in human resources, business or a related field of study.
- 5 or more years of human resources experience.
- Demonstrated experience in employee experience-related service areas such as production staffing, on-boarding and assimilation, training delivery, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business clients and HR leaders.
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations.