Director of Talent Management
Overland Park, KS
- Collaborate with managers throughout the organization to determine development needs and effective training solutions to meet those needs.
- Plan and develop programs that create a productive work environment for all employees and meets the needs of the business.
- Manage and support succession planning and career pathing initiatives.
- Evaluate and enhance performance management program, including compensation as it relates to performance.
- Develop and maintain trusted, positive relationships with employees and leadership.
- Ensure compliance with legal, ethical, and regulatory requirements.
- Seek continuous improvement in processes and approach.
- Plan and develop training programs, and determine effectiveness of those programs through follow up.
- Develop and maintain company communications to ensure employees have the information and knowledge of development resources available.
- Identify tools, content and resources to support learning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related degree
- 8-10 years previous human resources experience, that includes Talent Management and Development
- Ability to perform at the strategic level, as well as be hands on with delivery of initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective training programs for employees and leadership
- Strong relationship building, and the ability to promote new ideas and influencing behaviors through collaboration
- Experience in talent development
- Comfortable with technology, MS Office, Learning Management Systems, as well as HRIS
- Strong collaborator who can bring people together to achieve common goals
- Manufacturing or Industrial industry experience preferred