Digital Marketing Manager
Kansas City Metro, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct-hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute growth initiatives for our client's eCommerce traffic, email, and online marketing. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and analytical mindset and will be able to manage multiple projects and timelines. You must be collaborative and able to include peers and other leaders in decision-making.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and work cross-functionally with teams in creative, eCommerce, traditional marketing, and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of modern digital marketing and e-commerce strategies. As the key leader in developing e-commerce strategy and overseeing all performance marketing programs, the candidate will successfully execute Web/Digital Marketing, SEO/Content, Paid & Organic Search, Email, Sponsorships, and develop Product Launch Plans to drive online growth and increase brand awareness. Understanding of Amazon and other eCommerce channels is a huge plus.
- Manage and optimize web sales through eCommerce tools.
- Experience working with eCommerce website platforms (such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or Shopify) is required.
- Initiate Monthly Promotions on the web and other promotional channels.
- Research new website optimization features.
- Work with IT to ensure the website and ERP are communicating correctly.
- Optimize content and product description for SEO.
- Monitor Web Orders for fraud, review inventory issues, and adjust product pages accordingly.
- Oversee customer service Email & Chat communications.
- Manage company product syndication and review syndication platforms.
- Manage Outside Web Developer Relationship.
- Manage Midland Affiliate Program.
- Own website metrics.
- Manage and optimize spend for all Facebook/Instagram Ads Google Ads, PPC, Google Shopping, Retargeting/Display, YouTube ads, and Criteo/Dataxu.
- Manage Email List building and segmentation strategy.
- Create bi-weekly email campaigns.
- Increase open rates and engagement rates of email marketing campaigns.
- Optimize and provide direction to optimize sales through welcome messages, abandoned art, abandoned category, lead nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty programs, win-back campaigns, and sunset programs.
- Identify and manage relationships with companies that are key to building the company’ s brand.
- Manage ambassadors to represent the company at events and coordinate with partners to create and manage product displays
- Approve/Deny Applicants to the Company’ s Sponsorship Program and set up accounts on the corporate website.
- Manage Approval/Denial of all Donation Requests, coordinating with admin on how to respond and what product to donate.
- Manage and optimize SEO strategy.
- Manage relationships with the company’ s SEO partners.
- Identify blog topics while incorporating target keywords.
- Identify new keywords to target.
- Oversee the production of blog content among team members.
- Obsess over the details, the wording, and the look of your work.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced growth-oriented, results-driven organization.
- Team driven and not title driven.
- Strong creative eye.
- Proficient in MS Office and digital platforms/software.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills & extreme ability to multi-task.
- Confidence & ability to make recommendations and present new ideas.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn & develop new skills.
- At least 6-10+ years of Digital Marketing Experience.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, or relevant work Experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital strategy and integrated marketing with an expertise in online marketing, websites, mobile, and email.
- Experience working with E-commerce website platforms (such as WooCommerce, Big Commerce, or Shopify).
- Strong experience working with external digital partners and agencies.
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM content, social media, reputation management, performance marketing, email marketing, and traffic KPIs.
Who Should Apply?
Please note, our client will only consider applicants who are residing in the Kansas City metropolitan area. All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA with no restrictions. Our client does not offer H1-B sponsorships or transfers. Thank you!
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.