Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is partnering with a local Kansas City, Missouri company to add a Data Specialist to their growing team! In this role, you will work closely with your team to manage and validate client information to ensure financial statements meet quality requirements. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working within financial statements, skilled in Microsoft Excel, and thrive in a fast paced environment. This company offers growth opportunities, competitive medical plans, paid volunteer time, 401k, ESOP, EAP, and a modern office! Apply today to learn more!
As a Data Specialist, you will:
- Work with a collaborative team to ensure accurate and efficient reporting
- Ensure accuracy in all client financial information and resolve any issues
- Assist clients in obtaining accurate data while providing quality customer service
- Recommend improvements for process flow, data quality, and/or controls to improve reporting process
- Data entry of financial statements and assist with work overflow
Requirements for this role:
- Experience with various CRMs and databases
- Knowledge of financial statements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ten-key experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to find the right fit.