Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Data Processor
Our client has an immediate opening for a Data Processor. The Data Processor will review and audit client financial statements and data.
Qualified candidates will enjoy working with numbers, have a strong eye for detail and be highly organized.
- Input, process and send audit requests
- Review client financial data for completeness and errors
- Attach documentation and endorsements to process requests
- Perform data entry functions and scan/upload documents
- Monitor order sheets for new requests and changes
- Complete calculation requests and respond to client inquiries
- Adjust client data to account for errors as needed
- Customize reports on behalf of clients
- Complete and compile client folders including paperwork and contracts
- Provide administrative support to department including scanning, filing, copying and mail sorting
- Previous experience with customer database management
- Accounting experience preferred
- Understanding of financial statements and documents
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors, minimum 10, 000ksph
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.