Customer Service Representative | Account Manager
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals on behalf of local and national organizations.We are currently partnering with a family owned and operated company in Johnson County to assist them in finding their next full-time/direct hire colleague within their Customer Service department. This company has a culture that is much like a family itself; everyone (including the owner) pitches in when and where it's necessary. This company may be under 100 employees, but they are a leader in their industry! They are currently seeking a strong customer service oriented individual who loves to be a position of ownership over their work. They run lean, so everyone's job is crucial to the success of the company.
The title is Customer Service Rep, however, it's more like an Account Manager role. In working in this position, you will be assigned an account(s) to manage and own. You will gain international experience, as the majority of their products are manufactured overseas and you'll be responsible for managing orders through their import program. You will be processing the sales orders, ensuring customer contract and shipping guidelines are being met, communicating information (internally and externally), tracking shipments, and making sure the customer receives their product order accurately and within a timely manner. You will be working amongst a team four others that will offer a close-knit and collaborative climate.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- Proven order processing and customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a fast paced customer service or order management role in a high volume manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree or other equivalent experience in areas relating to administration or accounting is required.
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent data entry skills
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to work 40-50 hours a week during peak season
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Be able to adapt to change
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.