Customer Service Manager
Leawood, KS US
Are you a dynamic and driven leader with a passion for guiding a high-performing team in the realm of Corporate Owned Life Insurance (COLI)/ Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) Processing? If so, let's talk! Our client is looking for a Team Leader, to play a pivotal role in overseeing the COLI/BOLI Processing team. Reporting directly to the Corporate Vice President of Case Management, this leadership role offers an exciting opportunity for a talented, "team-first" professional to join an organization that values teamwork, community service, and a client-centric approach to business.
- Provide visionary leadership, guidance, and mentorship to our team of professionals.
- Prioritize and manage the team's workload to meet our client commitments promptly.
- Ensuring the quality of data inputs, including new premium and processing reviews.
- Ensure quality review and approval of policy-related disbursements.
- Maintain processing procedures for all transactions within the team's discipline.
- Support the team by addressing challenging questions promptly.
- Proactively identify and propose solutions to mitigate risks within the organization.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Department to resolve problematic accounting issues.
- Organize and lead training sessions for your direct reports.
- Offer assistance to the team regarding premium tax calculations, including Recapture Ceiling, NPT, 7-Pay capacity, and GDL capacity.
- Manage projects and prioritize effectively.
- Contribute to business improvement initiatives.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, while a High School Diploma or GED is required.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team in a production-focused customer service environment.
- Experience in Life Insurance products, particularly COLI and BOLI products, is highly desired.
- Familiarity with COLI and BOLI plan designs, such as Split Dollar, Deferred Compensation, and 162 Bonus Plans, is a significant plus.
- Showcase strong leadership skills with a people-first approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Display the ability to think creatively and offer innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to obtain the FINRA Series 6 designation within 12 months of hire.
- Possession of a professional designation or progress toward one, such as FLMI, and obtain Loma 1 and 2 within 12 months of hire.
If you are a driven, forward-thinking professional who thrives in a leadership role and wants to contribute to our client-focused mission, apply now to be a part of our collaborative and dynamic team. Your experience and passion can make a real impact on our success.