Customer Care Representative
Lenexa, KS US
Position: Customer Care Representative
Are you a naturally friendly, flexible, and adaptable person, who enjoys acquiring new skills while providing excellent customer service? One of our favorite client companies has an exciting Customer Care Representative opportunity, where you can utilize your excellent communication and public service skills to the fullest! In this key Customer Care Representative role, you will answer incoming calls, electronic mail, and facilitate other types of correspondence, as well as manage orders, returns, and invoicing, while assisting customers and field representatives.
If you are a critical thinker, yet someone who is comfortable compassionately communicating with people, with CRM or similar web-based tracking and documentation systems experience, we may just have the perfect job for you!
- Efficiently manage daily inquiries with diplomacy and accuracy
- Assist clients and field representatives with a friendly, timely approach
- Accurately maintain customer information database and other tracking systems
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning billing or services in accordance with company standards, resolving issues, referring complaints to the designated department supervisor for investigation
- Provide precise entry, documentation, tracking and filing of all information
- Research accounts/invoice discrepancies and resolve issues
- Participate in proactive marketing campaigns as requested by Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of High School diploma and/or general education degree
- At least two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM or equivalent web-based tracking and documentation system
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Proven self-initiator; talented problem-solver and grounded leader
- Expert customer service and follow-up skills
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.