Overland Park, KS
Our client is looking to add a Credit Assistant to their growing team! As the Credit Assistant, you’ ll assist with risk management, process credit applications and provide administrative support! Most importantly, you will be a key component of a growing company!
General responsibilities of the Credit Assistant:
· Process client credit applications
· Evaluate credit risks and monitor credit limits
· Research and onboard new clients
· Monitor accounts receivable and assist with collecting debts
· Suggest policy improvements and changes
· Implement new programs
· Collect client application documents
· Update corporate compliance documents
The following will help you succeed as the Credit Assistant:
· You have prior experience assessing risk and/or credit
· You have spent two years working in an administrative capacity.
· You thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment
· You enjoy solving problems independently and taking intuitive.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.