Kansas City, MO
The Corporate Recruiter will primarily be tasked with identifying, attracting, sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill positions across all departments at all levels of the organization. This is a 6-9 month contract position.
Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities include:
- Conducts full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and guiding the selection process.
- Supports relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, human resources partners, candidates, and recruiting team.
- Sources passive applicants online, through referrals, and other sources.
- Supports staffing team throughout full-cycle recruiting to maintain a seamless hiring experience; coordinating interviews including managing applicant travel and proctoring pre-employment tests including background tests and pre-hire screens.
- Maintains positions in the applicant tracking system.
- Screens resumes and conducts competency-based interviews.
- Collaborates with internal HR partners and hiring managers to structure and negotiate candidate compensation packages and offers.
Corporate Recruiter Requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is required.
- Three years of full-cycle recruiting experience required; knowledge of recruiting techniques, sources, and procedures; demonstrated human resources experience.
- International or financial institution recruiting experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.