Overland Park, KS
The Controller is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Company’ s accounting records, maintaining the integrity of the internal control environment and managing all aspects of the monthly financial close. Controller is also responsible for supporting FP&A in the monthly financial reporting. The Controller is also responsible for overseeing all compliance functions for the Company including, monthly close, budgeting, income tax filings, sales tax filings and property tax filings. The Controller has supervisory responsibilities for accounting staff members.
- Maintains all accounting records consistent with GAAP and company policies.
- Ensures general ledger accounts are reconciled and analyzed monthly.
- Provides support to FP&A lead in the preparation of a monthly financial reporting package for the Company to its private equity parent and its business units and departments.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages the annual audit and quarterly reviews of the Company’ s financial statements and control environment with outside audit firms.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master’ s degree is a plus
- CPA, CMA, or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Software Revenue Recognition experience preferred
- Well developed project management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Excel