The Controller is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Company’ s accounting records, maintaining the integrity of the internal control environment and managing all aspects of the monthly financial close. The Controller is also responsible for overseeing all compliance functions for the Company including, monthly close, budgeting, data management, accounts receivable, payables, payroll and responsible for supporting the monthly financial reporting process.
- Maintains all accounting records consistent with GAAP and company policies. Ensures general ledger accounts are reconciled and analyzed monthly, and that all significant issues are brought to the attention of the VP Of Finance & Operations in a timely manner
- Provides support to FP&A lead in the preparation of a monthly financial reporting package for the Company to the executive team
- Implement processes, policies and practices to ensure proper internal controls are in place and are monitored accordingly
- Review, recommend and replace current billing and payroll systems
- Manage the use of budgets.
- Define optimal finance structure and roles & responsibilities.
- Hire and develop the staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master’ s degree is a plus
- CPA, CMA, or advanced degree preferred
- Prior Controller or Assistant Controller level experience required
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP required
- Well-developed project management and problem-solving skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team based organization, with strong relationship skills