Industry: Accounting and Finance
Job Number: EB-1871249314
Pay Rate: $159,900.00
Are you a hands on Controller who is likes to get involved in the day to day operations of the business, then this is the perfect role for you. My client a $300MM+ manufacturing company with multiple locations is looking for a Controller for the the Kansas City Metro Area. As the Controller, you will have 4 years of manufacturing / cost accounting / or public accounting experience. This role will involve a lot of autonomy and making decisions within the best interest of the Company. The Company is private equity owned and offers lots of upward growth and opportunity to be involved in the strategic side of the business, along with excelled work-life balance.
- Operate location as Controller responsible for management of all accounting functions.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing business leadership to the finance team.
- Assist in Potential Group Acquisition Due Diligence and Analysis.
- Assist in the evaluation of plant operations and corporate facilities
- Collaborates and influences with and across executive team and the plants.
- Develops and demonstrates a deep understanding of plants through a mixture of regular, routine interaction and systemic information gathering and analysis.
- Part of budgeting and forecasting process for plants.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- Hands on Plant Controller/Manager
- Minimum of 7 years manufacturing / cost accounting / or public accounting experience
- Ability to communicate across the company functionally