Overland Park, KS
Are you self- motivated, highly organized, and a hands-on individual with management experience? If you answered YES to these questions – then you need to hear about this opportunity! Our client is looking to hire a candidate that will be a part of the senior management team. This person will be responsible for all financial and accounting matters.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare timely accurate Financial Statements for multiple entities
- Analyze financial and non-financial data and make recommendations to drive operational performance
- Prepare forecasts, cash flow and budgets
- Manage company surety and insurance relationships
- Assist Team with understanding and making decisions based on financial information and analysis
- Develop procedures to increase efficiency and improve productivity of department
- Ensure the implementation of company-wide policies and procedures and ensure on-going compliance
- Maintain and improve efficient and effective internal controls
- Prepare monthly general ledger close, including account reconciliations
- Manage the Billing, Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Manage Accounts Payable functions
- Oversight of Key Financial metrics
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or related field; Master’ s degree preferred.
- CPA highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. Experience in a construction environment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with all Microsoft Office products - fluent with Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables.