Kansas City, MO
Our client is a leading Kansas City Northland company that is growing fast in 2019 and they are currently looking for a Controller to join their team. They are looking for that leader who isn’ t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can help the company continue to grow! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, good work/life balance, competitive benefits, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger, AR and AP activity.
- Analyze and report on project costing and margins.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly close and financial reporting.
- Direct preparation and presentation of budgets and forecasts.
- Work closely with operations team monitoring and reporting on production costs and inventory.
- Manage internal controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance requirements.
- Process foreign currency trades for international AP/AR transactions.
- The Controller will work on other special projects and duties as needed.
The Controller should possess the following:
- The Controller will have 7+ years’ accounting/finance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel
- The Controller will have a Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field