Kansas City, MO
The Contract Recruiter will provide full-cycle recruiting with a focus on executing recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions. This contract is for 6 months, with a flexible schedule between 7: 00 am - 5: 00 pm.
Contract Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Works closely with hiring managers to strategically identify staffing needs and to efficiently fill open positions.
- Creates and executes a recruiting plan for each open position.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to assess position, managerial and organizational fit.
- Develops, tracks and maintains a network of qualified passive candidates in advance of need, consistent with business plan by utilizing industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media and various other resources.
- Posts, maintains and updates positions to appropriate Internet sites.
- Uses social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Contract Recruiter requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferably in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years Human Resources experience with a heavy focus on recruitment.
- Organized individual with ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results driven, rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight.