Contract Accounts Payable Clerk
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for a positive and friendly Contract Accounts Payable Clerk to help out their organization! This position is the perfect role for someone that prides themselves on communication.
- Responsible for entering invoices and check requests
- Paying vendors in a timely and accurately manner
- Preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Calculate, prepare and issue bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements according to company procedures
- Coding tickets & documents for A/R
- Assisting with general financial questions related to designated accounts
- Handles daily mail and distributes, as needed
- 1 or more years’ of related experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient skills in Great Plains & MS Office – Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills