Compensation Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development and implementation of compensation initiatives, analytical support, and vendor management.
- Execute effective delivery and communication of pay practices and policies to strategic partners internal and external to the organization.
- Supports corporate business planning and frequent ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business, financial, and performance metrics.
- Manage and effectively execute cyclical field and corporate compensation programs, including annual merit and incentive processing, and budgeting.
- Additionally, supports administration and analysis of the organization's compensation programs.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting, Compensation, Finance or other operational analysis position.
- Demonstrated experience in the Human Resources field.
- Efficient in MS Office.