Leawood, KS US
- Performs a full scope of activities associated with the administration of compensation programs
- Maintains salary structures for US, Canada and India. Ages and slots new roles as needed
- Over time will manage small to medium size projects in areas such as annual incentive administration, annual merit review, communications and training, market survey analysis and Workday
- Serves as a consultant to the organization from an education, market benchmarking, reporting and analytical perspective
- Partners with HR partners and various leadership teams to identify and address current and emerging total compensation trends, issues and any internal pay concerns.
- Conducts job leveling, job analysis, job classification and evaluation
- Conducts regular audits of compensation data to ensure jobs are accurately aligned in their salary structure, appropriately leveled, adequately reflective of job duties and have the correct FLSA classification
- Acts as an active contributor to continuous process improvement for all comp processes, programs and tools. Accurately and effectively utilizes HRIS system (Workday) and tools.
- Has working and practical knowledge of a wide variety of compensation techniques, theory, practices, methods, programs and plans including regulatory requirements, incentive compensation, and base pay management
- Administers job profile creation and maintenance within Workday
- Develops and prepares reoccurring compensation reporting/analytics and provides support for ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Supports the annual compensation review planning process, implementation, and communications.