Compensation Analyst (Contract)
Kansas City, KS
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting the administration of the compensation program and administrative processes. These responsibilities include doing market research, developing and reviewing salary ranges, job families and salary structure methodology; advising on salary offers for new hires and internal transfers/promotions, approval and revision of compensation-related transactions in the manager self-service software program, analyzing market salary data and internal equity and making adjustment recommendations, and evaluating FLSA classification, and pricing jobs.
This is a 13-week contract opportunity.
Compensation Analyst requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Two or more years of compensation analyst experience with strong excel skills.
- Compensation structure Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Market base pay experience is preferred.
- HRIS experience is required; experience with Lawson is preferred.