Communications Manager (KC Metro): 5-10+ yrs B2B and B2C communications experience Will coordinate and execute all communications plans/materials to effectively promote the company’ s product line, including collateral, print and digital media, direct mail and tradeshows and special event materials. 2 direct reports and 4 indirect reports. Excellent pay, benefits, with growing organization.
- Bachelor’ s degree in advertising, business or communications
- 5-10+ yrs of progressively increasing responsibility in management roles, including prior people leadership experience. Will have 2 direct reports and 4 indirect reports. The team is described as having a solid energy/give that is creative in nature. Fit will be as important as skillset.
- Demonstrated understanding of Communications practices and techniques, including Google Analytics, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook and Social and Digital platforms and metrics associated with measuring success.
- Must have understanding of product launch process from Product Development through pre-launch and post-launch support.
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer experience and understanding preferred.
- Balance of strategic thinking and tactical delivery with ability to direct departmental projects and initiatives day-to-day in tandem with delivery of strategic Communication plan for the organization.
- Will lead the Marketing, Public Relations, and Corporate Communication efforts for the organization. Create communication and Marketing strategies for new products, launches, events and promotions.
- Manage design, content and production of all Corporate-driven marketing materials, ensuring required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Manage creation of employee communications, inclusive of newsletter articles, video scripts, news updates, and company collateral materials.
- Manage all communications with vendors.
- Supervise channel-driven marketing projects and product launch elements to ensure brand standard adherence and on-strategy delivery.
- Travel to tradeshows < 20%