Clinical Administrative Coordinator
Overland Park, KS US
One of our best clients is seeking a friendly, empathetic Clinical Administrative Coordinator possessing excellent customer service skills. In this Work From Home position, you would be responsible for follow-up/case management calls with patients and answering incoming calls from providers, patients, and customers.
- Provides administrative support for management teams, programs, and members
- Facilitates connections with appropriate program staff, conducting outreach calls for enrollment in programs, post-discharge follow ups, and providing information and referrals for members and providers
- Assists with problem resolution and coordinates with all departments to promote effective, efficient care for members
- Receives initial calls from members and providers, answers administrative questions, and facilitates connections to the appropriate department or staff
- Conducts follow-up calls and assists with care coordination/community resources, initiates outreach calls to members for engagement in program services or gap closure activities
- Initiative-taking attitude and the ability to assume a collaborative role
- Ability to work independently to meet team objectives/goals
- Professional demeanor in response to all situations regardless of the nature or circumstances of the situation
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a health care, managed care and/or customer service setting
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and data processing), including the ability to document while simultaneously while taking information over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Familiar with behavioral health/medical terminology preferred
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker –because everyone deserves to find the right fit.