Client Services Coordinator / Meeting Coordinator
Kansas City, MO
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company? One with a newly renovated office that’ s modern, light and airy? One that offers the opportunity to get involved in the community? What about one who takes care of their employees with competitive benefits (not just for you but for families, too) and by promoting from within? If all of this sounds like your dream employer, let's talk!
Our client is looking for an experienced Client Services Coordinator / Meeting Coordinator to join their team! The Client Services Coordinator / Meeting Coordinator will undertake all assigned aspects of administrative support for one executive while assisting them in coordinating various meetings throughout the year. This person will handle the coordination and management of incoming client reports, along with researching and issuing necessary supporting documents/paperwork in order to maintain a consistent process.
Primary tasks of the role include:
- Assist executive(s) with administrative duties as needed (i.E. Calendar management, correspondence, preparing meeting material, scheduling, follow up with clients, etc.)
- Communicate with and assist the needs of clients, as a first point of contact, via phone and email
- Plan and coordinate various meetings throughout the year including food and beverage, AV, meeting attendance, etc.
- Database management - manage and update client information
- Format and edit various MS Word documents and templates
Experience necessary to be successful:
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience required
- Business to business client service / customer service experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Outlook
- Skilled in scheduling, planning, reporting, analysis, problem solving and communication
- Strong customer service, attention to detail, organization and follow up skills necessary