Overland Park, KS
Position: Client Liaison
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Client Liaison to serve as the primary customer service contact for clients.
- Coordinate all communication between clients and project managers
- Serve as point of contact for customers for project status updates and general inquiries
- Coordinate all aspects of meeting planning between internal departments and clients
- Put together client contracts
- Manage calendars for project managers and designers
- Prepare materials for client meetings and presentations
- Track client data and generate reports for management
- Ensure clients monthly data is submitted and produced by groups within given deadlines.
- Updates all necessary programs with current client information – database management, calendar management, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office – primarily Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively with clients and project managers
- Strong attention to detail
- High-quality customer service
Key personality traits: