Client Account Manager
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought*after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for a positive and driven Client Account Manager to join their growing organization! This role will process orders, prepare correspondence, answer product inquires, address concerns, assist with invoicing, and support the sales team with reasonable requests and expectations on behalf of the customer.
- Well-versed and confident in all aspects of customer service.
- Handle all types of calls including, but not limited to, assisting new or established clients as well as sales team.
- Manage and efficiently process orders and generate service requests for customers with required information.
- Proactive in research and resolution when challenges arise.
- Update and manage account information.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow-through.
- Prior customer service/account support experience a must.
- Knowledge in inventory tracking is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Multi-tasker, analytical, and organized in a fast-paced work environment.