COVID Health Screener
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for multiple Health Screeners to join their organization on a temporary part-time basis. This role will be responsible for greeting customers, asking several COVID-related questions, and taking customer temperatures with a no-contact digital thermometer. Each role will be part-time between the typical 8: 00-5: 00pm working hours.
Overview & Requirements:
- Welcome and screen employees, visitors, customers, and any other individual entering the building
- Ask COVID-related questions to ensure health safety of faculty and other customers
- Use no-contact digital thermometer to take customer temperatures
- Monitor the flow of people entering the building and ensure proper distancing between individuals in accord with social distancing guidelines
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable wearing a mask for all working hours
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.