Business Intelligence Analyst
Overland Park, KS
- Drives HQ fact-based activities - including item tracking and future direction.
- Supports the development of new item principles with marketing including order of entry, projected item incrementality, expected consumer responsiveness etc.
- Builds and manages monthly sales review decks.
- Develops the adoption of panel data analysis. Ensure syndicated data trends.
- Delivers monthly competitive analyses. Ensures leadership understands competitor strategy evolution; enables quick reaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience with - Microsoft Power BI or Tableau a huge plus!
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with data in the fields of category management, category leadership, or insights.
- Understanding of many different types of data sources; impact of changes in trends on downstream sales tactics and execution.
- Strong strategic thinking focus using sound analysis of competition, trends and corporate strengths and weaknesses to drive decisions
- Ability to analyze and assimilate relevant data into key recommendations and decisions.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.