Business Development Specialist
Overland Park, KS
You are looking for something more from your job.
You enjoy challenges and creating solutions.
You are entrepreneurial, resilient and fearless!
You have a networking/hunter mindset and enjoy talking with new people every day.
You have a desire to make an impact towards the growth of a team.
Our team is growing in a new direction and you want to be a part of it! Working as the Business Development Specialist within the Administrative Division will offer you a career opportunity to have meaningful work. You will be working independently and collaboratively with a cohesive and tenured team, alongside some of the best companies and professionals in Kansas City!
Business Development Specialist
The primary focus of this role is to drive sales and grow the business. Position will identify and attract new clients, as well as build solid relationships with them, while assisting the team in maintaining existing relationships. Will partner closely with the recruiting team throughout the process.
- Follow company's vision and mission, seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintain existing client relationships, through phone calls, emails, and in person appointments.
- Enter and maintain client information in the database.
- Work closely with team to implement growth strategies for new business.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, teammates, and clients.
- Attend networking events and seek to identify new client sources
- Represent Morgan Hunter in a professional manner, maintaining the company’ s reputation as an industry leader.
- Identify new and creative ways to market our services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Sales internship strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
About Morgan Hunter Corporate Search
Founded in 1986, Morgan Hunter is one of the largest, most recognized recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. Our success is built on more than 30 years of recruiting high-performing professionals for some of the area’ s most respected organizations. What began with just three employees has grown to employ more than 45 associates providing staffing solutions for the accounting & finance, administrative, human resource, information technology, sales, marketing and advertising industries.