Overland Park, KS US
Our client is looking for a detailed and driven Hybrid Billing Coordinator to join their growing team! In this position, you will support the billing activities and business operations.
- Contact clients to verify payments before processing
- Calling clients to gather missing account information for payment processing
- Assist in the monthly and yearly financial closing process.
- Processing applications and updating databases
- Complete a variety of other administrative tasks that include office management and client support.
- Participate in the development of new processes for accounting and billing to improve timeliness and effectiveness.
- Update and manage account information.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, detail-oriented, and consistent follow-through.
- Prior customer service experiences a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Multi-tasker, analytical and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁcient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to ﬁnd the right ﬁt.