Prairie Village, KS
The Benefits Manager is responsible for the company’ s employee benefits, as well as comprehensive wellness, and retirement programs. In addition, will participate in employee relations and generalist responsibilities.
Benefits Manager responsibilities include:
- Proactive focus on all benefits, including compliance and administration.
- Ensure accuracy of benefit enrollment and maintenance – through orientation, enrollment, terminations, and ADP/vendor feeds.
- Oversee all leave management (FMLA, Short and Long-term Disability).
- Develop alternative benefits designs to meet the needs of our changing workforce.
- Direct vendor relationship management; dispute resolution, invoice management, while tracking and reporting fees and costs.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Wellness program – mental, physical and financial.
- Coordinate the administration of the company 401k retirement plan.
- Research and analyze healthcare plans, including medical, dental, vision and life/disability insurance.
- Manage annual open enrollment planning, communication and administration.
- Support employee relations and human resources functions.
Benefits Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or Business or related field required.
- 5+ years Benefits Administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with ADP or other HRIS database is required.
- Knowledge and working ability in ADP and JD Edwards, or QAD is preferred.