Benefits Assistant (Contract)
Overland Park, KS
Benefits Assistant responsibilities may include:
- Process qualifying life events (answering employee questions, informing them of information and documents needed).
- Process and send COBRA notification for new hires, status changes, and terminating employees.
- Help coordinate the new employee orientation process.
- Attending internal meetings relative to wellness communications between Marketing and Communications and Total Rewards.
- Administrative tasks relative to Wellness Tracker (tracking AA info, HRA and biometric screening completion, rewards status).
- Office Organization: Maintain digital copies of communication, programs, policies, etc. On shared drive.
- Support the Tobacco Program (i.E. Update current policy, communicate cessation program, track participation).
- Assist with projects including gather information, research and file feeds.
- Demonstrated verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate user of MS Excel to include filtering, sorting, extracting and pull data input into existing spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of benefit insurance products and/or benefit administration experience is strongly preferred.