B2B Account Executive - Outside Sales
Kansas City, MO
Thank you for stopping by. One of our clients is seeking an Account Executive to join their team. This client has a well-known name in Kansas City and also has a national presence. With multiple locations, they serve a national clientele that consists of various large Fortune 500 clients. Many of the largest companies in Kansas City are counted as their client. In fact, over half of the metropolitan area’ s top 50 companies do business with this client.
The Account Executive will perform duties consistent with outside Business-to-business sales. This is a growth position and is a confidential search with our client. This person will sell various solutions with the company and should be well-versed in calling companies with revenues from $5 million to $1 billion in revenue.
There is a definite opportunity for growth but that all depends on your ability to find sales and opportunities. You must be a true hunter but also have strong farming skills as well to maintain your client base.
Your immediate supervisor is a fantastic individual who will help you grow your career. If you work hard, you will receive 150% support from this individual and the company. They love successful people, and they will work hard to assist you with that success. Have fun at work and build a great career.
- A true hunter, someone skilled on the phone reaching the decision maker and not afraid to get past the gatekeeper to set an appointment with the key decision maker.
- You will do an average of 8-10 face-to-face meetings with clients each week. You won't be stuck in a cube but able to visit clients face-to-face.
- Prior C-level presentations, Account Management, Solution sales experience.
- The ideal person will be skilled at asking the right questions to find pain points and then asks for the sale after developing a solution that works best for the client.
- 3-5+ years of solid Business-to-Business sales.
- No job hoppers, please. Our client is stable, and they like people who are stable as well.
- Solid communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university is preferred, or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Desire and determination to be a six figure plus income earner.
No relocation offered, and only regional candidates will be considered.