Johnson County, KS
Application Analyst-DIRECT HIRE!
Morgan Hunter is excited to share an exciting role with a dynamic and fun company with huge growth potential.
You’ ll work with cutting-edge cloud-based enterprise content management software. You’ ll understand the importance of maintaining excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to deal with customers and internal project teams whilst under pressure.
- Your primary responsibility will be providing application and technical support to customers across the entire product range.
- You’ ll be expected to liaise with customer personnel and internal development teams to troubleshoot software, or system configuration problems, and identify and provide solutions.
- You understand that timely and informative communication is the key element to good customer service.
- You understand the importance of effectively documenting customer issues and updating call tracking software in a timely manner.
- You are passionate about providing a high standard of customer service and are not afraid to take ownership of support issues and to ‘ go the extra mile’ to succeed.
- You’ ll be required to participate as part of the global emergency support rota for escalated customer issues, which includes an on-call provision to cover some early, late, weekend and holiday support requirements.
- Coming from a technical support background, you will understand the importance of being flexible and that the role will continue to evolve as the team develops globally.
- In addition to support responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to assist with the implementation and configuration process for new customer application instances after installation by the System Admin Team.
- You’ ll need to have 3-4 Years of previous experience in similar support engineer or analyst role at an enterprise software vendor, or with an end user of enterprise software.
- You’ ll possess strong technical troubleshooting/analytic skills.
- You’ ll have a good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications.
- You’ ll have strong knowledge/experience with web applications.
- You’ ll need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS.
- You possess exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, and will be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all business levels.
- You particularly enjoy working in a team environment.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira or similar helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Ability to prepare and run SQL queries.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and experience of working alongside development teams.