Amazon eCommerce Specialist
Kansas City, MO
Looking to gain or grow your experience in the world of eCommerce and live in the KC Metro? Love working with marketing teams to help them ensure success? Would you like to work with top companies such as Amazon, Walmart & Target? Our client needs you. Must have some skills in the world of eCommerce and online selling, and with the marketing involved in maximizing the customer experience. The sky is the limit at my client to grow your career.
The Amazon eCommerce Specialist position is an opportunity to dive deep into the world of Amazon and eCommerce in order to continue channel growth, improve visibility, and drive sales.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Director of Marketing and support team to implement changes for our client’ s brand and products, whether that be on customer-facing product pages and brand storefronts, or in the back-end of Amazon by responding to customer messages, implementing and tracking cases within Amazon, and other deep-Amazon optimization efforts.
- Communicating directly with our client’ s Amazon Team to track and outline the progress of ongoing tasks and optimization efforts.
- Supporting Amazon account strategies in the earliest stages to making small revisions and tests.
- Uploading product images and checking the accuracy of our client’ s brand that customers see.
- Work with the design team to create visual content and updates that correctly reflect our client’ s brand.
- Product research, content collection, price tracking, and optimization.
- Proofreading product page content and customer facing information.
- Running product page diagnostics on existing products on Amazon.
- Monitoring, reporting, and removing product pages that fraudulently use our client’ s licenses, trademarks, or copyrighted material.
- Track product sales and look at forecasts for inbound shipping and complete inventory orders.
- Monitor Amazon ad campaigns to ensure conversion metrics and cost standards are maintained.
- Track progress with Amazon support team and update director on progress with initiatives and issues.
- Other responsibilities that come with working on a fast-paced eCommerce team.
Successful applicants will:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in content creation, proof-reading, and project management.
- 1-2 years’ experience in eCommerce and/or online marketplace platform.
- Take ownership in their work and be self-driven to ensure the continued growth of the channel.
- Be a flexible individual willing to learn, who can prioritize and multi-task, however fast the pace.
- Keep a problem solver’ s mentality with our team and thrive under pressure.
- Be thorough in their attention to detail so that nothing “ falls through the cracks.”