Overland Park, KS US
Our client is looking for someone to temporarily assist their team with a large annual project and to provide general support for the office.
- Competitive Pay
- A chance to gain hands-on experience working with clients
- Flexible environment
- Ability to work independently
- Asking client's questions related to their accounts and documenting changes/updates
- Making copies for clients and internal employees
- Running reports for management
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with general administrative tasks; filing, making copies, data entry
- 3-5 years in an administrative position
- Promptly and professionally handling all communication
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to self-review your work is extremely important
About Morgan Hunter:
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.