Overland Park, KS
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and meeting planning services to a training department in order to ensure effective and efficient operations within the organization. This position will also serve in a customer service role to ensure that the needs of all clients are met.
Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Prepares and sets up class and training materials.
• Submits and monitors training materials/workbook orders to ensure completion for the classes.
• Orders and liaison with our catering company to provide quality lunch service to our students.
• Creates the financial reports for each student.
• Selects and negotiates with hotels for off-site programs, as well as food and beverage.
• Serves as liaison to local hotels to ensure smooth transportation of students, as well as accurate room pick-up reporting.
• Ad hoc projects for instructors and students.
• Sets up, administers and summarizes student surveys through our Customer Relationship Database.
• Setup and cleanup of classrooms.
• Tracks inventory of beverages, paper ware and office supplies to ensure is properly prepared for each class.
• Assists with work overflow projects within the team.
Administrative Coordinator requirements include:
• Bachelor’ s Degree preferred; may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-year related administrative/coordinator or meeting planner experience.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of CRM/databases; Salesforce.Com a plus.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to operate audio-visual equipment.