Our client has an immediate need for an Administrative Coordinator. The Administrative Coordinator role is responsible for general administrative duties, including coordinating and managing schedules, answering phone calls, and executive support.
- Serves as the primary customer service contact for clients and employees
- Coordinate all aspects of meeting planning – negotiations with vendors, logistics, arranging entertainment activities, room layout, AV equipment, etc.
- Calendar management
- Proofing, editing and preparing meeting material/ literature
- Ensure clients monthly data is submitted and produced by groups within given deadlines.
- Updates all necessary programs with current client information – database management, calendar management, etc.
- Support executive with any additional/necessary administrative duties
- 2 years previous Administrative support experience
- Good Microsoft Office Computer skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills and follow up skills
- Ability to handling confidential information and situations
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.