Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Administrative Coordinator.
Administrative Coordinator Duties:
- Preparing correspondence, summary reports, and presentation materials
- Uploading Website content and creating and managing social media posts on Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter, and other social media accounts
- Research vendor cost
- Ensuring office equipment and facilities are in working order
- Posting daily updates to website and updating customer contest
- Creating marketing materials for advertising
- Providing clerical support as needed, e.G., filing, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
- Providing customer service via phone and email
- Working with customers and wholesale vendors
- Preparing daily orders and shipping product out promptly
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- Well-organized, flexible, and detail-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Writing and researching skills (able to locate news articles and materials that should be included in social media campaigns and compose relevant posts)
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.