Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for a positive and driven Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their non-profit organization! In this position, you will be a part of an upbeat and caring team!
- Greeting visitors
- Directing incoming phone calls, mail, and courier deliveries
- Provide back-up support to Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping task
- Assisting with scheduling meetings & conference rooms
- Prepare and/or distributes organizational announcements
- Keep break room supplies purchased and stocked, assure dishwasher is run each night and emptied each morning, clean refrigerator and microwaves on an as needed basis
- Prepares monthly Anniversary cards
- Serve as back-up to the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Assist with administrative needs as needed
- Work with HR team to meet administrative needs
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong work ethic, organized, and a team player
- 5 or more years’ prior experience providing administrative support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.