Overland Park, KS
As the Office Assistant you will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties. If the below responsibilities are what you desire in your next role and you meet the requirements below, apply today! This is an immediate need for our client and due to an internal promotion!
- Handling opening & closing of the office
- Greeting individuals & keeping lobby tidy
- Answering calls & directing to the appropriate party
- Assisting the Director of Human Resources with various projects
- Scheduling various on-site meetings
- Coordinating events, lunches, etc.
- Managing 3-5 calendars
- Maintaining & delivering of mail
- Bachelor’ s degree highly preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience
- Work experience stability- required
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Suite
- Able to work well under tight deadlines
- Eye for detail