North KC, MO
Temporary Administrative Assistant
Our client has an immediate need for a long-term temporary Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for general administrative duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Process customer orders, deliveries and shipments
- Track and process expenses
- Take meeting notes for the team
- Manage calendars and master conference room schedule
- Perform data entry and Excel projects
- 2 or more years’ experience in an administrative support position.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage differing personalities tactfully and with great business savvy.
- Proficient in Excel
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to find the right fit.