Kansas City, MO
Position: Administrative Assistant
Do you dream of positioning yourself in a vital organizational role within a flourishing and expanding company? Are you ready to transform your Administrative career and use your expertise to ensure true success? One of our best clients has an immediate need for a talented and dedicated Administrative Assistant, possessing exceptional skills, with a desire to exhibit true leadership in this key position. Responsibilities encompass wide-ranging duties, including project supporting, maintaining client information, answering phone calls, and providing comprehensive insurance policy support.
- Provide direct support to medical claims and policy administration teams.
- Input new client business applications.
- Create client information profiles.
- Review provider billing statements for accuracy
- Obtain itemized statements and process for payment.
- Generate various reports in Excel.
- Answer overflow phone calls and provide direction for clients.
- Update and maintain progress logs for claim and policy representatives.
- Create team presentations and client files.
- Assist and reinforce existing customer base.
- Aids team with any additional/necessary administrative duties
- 1 year previous Administrative support experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Computer skills and knowledge
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service and follow-up proficiencies
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information and situations.
- Highly motivated work ethic
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.