Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
Kansas City, MO
We are currently partnering with a global industrial construction firm located in Kansas City, Mo to assist them in finding an Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator. This company offers a fast-paced, team environment. If you are process driven, detail oriented and love supporting multiple individuals, this is the role for you!
- Assist a Sr VP, Project Managers and Field Superintendents in all administrative aspects
- Book travel, arrange meetings and calendar management
- Create files and start-up boxes for new projects
- Assist with timekeeping, expenses and project cost documentation
- Handle mailings, order supplies,
- Inventory control for field operations equipment
- Tracking updating and maintaining various records and lists
- Reconcile and collate various reports.
- Various ad hoc duties
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator:
- Experience supporting a large group; reporting to multiple individuals
- Experience tracking details, reconciling information and collating reports
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to change focus between multiple projects
- Construction industry a plus
Not ready to apply? Contact me directly to talk about your job search and what you are looking for at ssmithmier@morganhunter.Com.