Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for leading the monthly consolidated financial close process.
- Responsible for the preparation of internal financial reporting.
- Works with various groups to accurately capture, record and report accounting transactions.
- Creates the projected income statement and balance sheet results (including explanations for significant variances to Plan, Outlook/Forecast, and Prior Year) which are provided to accounting & finance leadership.
- Performs ad hoc reporting.
- Has an understanding of transfer pricing agreements, foreign investments and other affiliate transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Organize information and statements for audits, external audits, and tax filings.
- Responsibilities would include coaching, training, performance evaluations, oversight of work, and related duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting, leadership, problem solving, and process improvement
- Previous public accounting experience a plus
- Master's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local tax regulations