Kansas City, MO US
Our client is a nonprofit looking for an upbeat, eager-to-learn, Accounting Coordinator to add to their Accounting Team. If you have experience with all things "Accounting" and are seeking a position with a successful nonprofit offering a great learning opportunity, benefits, and rewarding, pleasant culture, we'd love to discuss this opportunity with you!
- General Accounts Payable-related duties, working with and balancing with Accounts Receivables
- Compile financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Oversee the timely and accurate reporting of financials
- Accurate General Ledger posting and reconciliation
- Provide trend analysis, accurate financial entries, and reports to all departments
- Proven Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Sage 100 experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- One to three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.