Blue Springs, MO
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought*after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
We are currently partnering with a local Kansas City, Missouri company to find a Contract Accounting Coordinator to join their organization! This person will be assisting the accounting team while they are implementing a new system.
- Preparing invoices for payment/data entry
- Matching of receipts/invoices
- Communication with vendors, customers, and internal departments
- Processing Accounts Payable vendor invoices and transmits for payment
- Processing employee expense reports for payment including auditing for adherence to company policies.
- Resolving Account Receivable issues, creating credit memos, and cash applications.
- Filing and sorting paid invoices as needed
- Assisting in the review project detail reports as needed and makes corrections as needed
- Assisting in the monthly close and reporting process as needed
- Reviewing and transferring costs in the accounting system as needed
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills