Kansas City, MO US
Are you looking for a family friendly employer to work at for years to come but with large global financial backing? This is the job for you! Immediate position available for an Accounting Associate. Work for a well-established (over 25 years!) this business is in the Kansas City Area. Work with the corporate controller and other associates to process full cycle accounts payable and receivables.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Associate role:
- Input accounts payable/receivables invoices and POs
- Prepare weekly check runs for multiple entities
- Assist with month end close for Accounts Payable
- Manage vendor W-9's & prepare yearly 1099's
- Enter cash receipts into accounting system
- 2+ years of accounts payable and/or accounts receivables experience
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills to work well with vendors
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.